Sleeping in

intelligence shortOne of the things that Reggie like to do, all of his adult life, was to sleep in late.  I must say, I thought it was a bit much, but he could sleep in until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, if you let him do it. 

I guess you could argue that if you stay up very late, which he did, then you sleeping in late is not unreasonable.

Reggie found this clipping in the Guardian newspaper, which made his day. 

Unfortunately, it is hard to read this article, but I think you'll appreciate the sentiment.

Job Hunt

jobhunt 2005

We found an application letter for a sales position from this time period. 

Unfortunately, Reg makes a critical error and casts a negative appearance on his work with a former employer in this application. 

In addition, he probably could have been a little more concise and left some of the detail in his application, for an interview - "less is more", when you are applying for a position.

Sudokhu Addict

sudokhu

One of the things that was a little amusing to watch was Reg's obsession with playing Sudokhu.

We had heard that this intellectually stimulating game was addictive, and so, it would make perfect sense for Reggie to get addicted to it. 

Every day, when the newspaper showed up, Reggie would grab the puzzle section, right away, and spend some time doing the Sudokhu game.

Application for Sickness Employment Benefits

Although Reggie was looking for work, he was not healthy. 

He was very sick, perhaps as a result of Hepatitis C, or drug abuse, but nonetheless, many days he was too sick to work or get out of bed. 

He applied for public assistance and, unfortunately, this letter arrived after his disappearance:

Assistance

Overdue Library Books

After Reggie disappeared, a few bills showed up from the Provincial Library for overdue books. 

Reg was a voracious reader.

library1

library2